- Beall Woods State Park –Tuliptree is open. White Oak bottomland is closed due to high water. Schneck, Sweet Gum and Ridgeway are closed due to high water.
- Fort Massac –The 1802 American Fort will be closed to the public until further notice. December 12th, the floating boat dock at the park riverfront will be put into storage until spring 2013 due to rising flood waters.
- Giant City State Park - The shower building in the Equestrian campground is closed.
- Golconda Marina - Rauchfuss Hill is currently closed.
- Horseshoe Lake – The Lake is open for fishing, with 4 boat ramps operational however only trolling motors are allowed on the lake until March 1st.
- Mermet Lake – Mermet Lake will open today at 3pm. For more information call IDNR at 618-524-4712.
- Newton Lake – The small day use area North of the park shop is closed indefinitely due to storm damage. The mountain bike trail is closed indefinitely due to washed out areas.
- Wayne Fitzgerrell - Water levels are high on Rend Lake but no major impacts to visitors. We have 3 campsites in the Hickman's Point loop which have been impacted by high water levels and are closed until water levels drop. The campsites closed are in Hickman's Point Loop campsites #42, #43, and #44.
During hunting season, many sites are closed or partially closed to the public. Public should contact the site directly for closure updates and/or winter hours before going to site.