- Beall Woods State Park –Tuliptree is open. White Oak bottomland is closed due to flood debris. Schneck, Sweet Gum and Ridgeway are closed due to flood debris.
- Fort Massac –The 1802 American Fort will be closed to the public until further notice. December 12th, the floating boat dock at the park riverfront will be put into storage until spring 2013 due to rising flood waters.
- Giant City State Park - The shower building in the Equestrian campground is closed.
- Golconda Marina - Rauchfuss Hill is currently closed.
- Horseshoe Lake – The Lake is open for fishing, with 4 boat ramps operational however only trolling motors are allowed on the lake until March 1st.
- Newton Lake – The small day use area North of the park shop is closed indefinitely due to storm damage. The mountain bike trail is closed indefinitely due to washed out areas.
During hunting season, many sites are closed or partially closed to the public. Public should contact the site directly for closure updates and/or winter hours before going to site.